Saturday, April 18, 2009

Young Romanian singer’s experience with OAMC

By Dinu Cotruta, one of our young Romanian members
Received Friday, Apr 17, 2009 at 1:21 p.m. Pacific

Hi! My name is Dinu Cotruta, and I have to tell you that I am having a wonderfully good time with the guys. I didn’t believe that they were so friendly and that’s why I have to say that I am very surprised about this. The first time that I saw Lou, I saw in him a man with a lot of experience and a conductor who knows what decision to make for the good of everybody.

I have met some American people in this chorus that were very sociable with me and I am so glad about this. I wasn’t so decided that I’m going to go to [sing in] all the concerts, but now I want to have this experience with the guys.

I’m very happy and I believe that when our GOD is going to come for the second time, we’ll meet in his kingdom every one of us and we are going to make a huge chorus with the angels and our GOD, JESUS CHRIST. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment