Saturday, April 18, 2009

Young OAMC singer enjoys mission

By Elisha Bailey, 14-year-old singer
Received Friday, Apr 17, 2009 at 1:21 p.m. Pacific

I have not written in before. I have been having the time of my life, although I miss my mom and family. I believe that God is on this trip because of the conversations on the bus and people learning to take another’s point of view. I have made many new friends, such as Alexandru Dichiu. I believe that God ordained these friendships. Until next time, Elisha Bailey

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you are having a good time! Some of the best trips of my life were when I was your age. Take notes, write about the trip, keep pictures. This way you can remember this experience forever. Keep having a wonderful time! God Bless!
    ~Peter Schmidt

    ReplyDelete