Sunday, May 3, 2009

A young boy’s prayer

OAMC received a message from the father of six-year-old Lucian, with the prayer Lucian said the night after seeing the final concert in Bucharest, before OAMC members departed for the trip home.

The boy’s father was a big help to OAMC member Eddie Ciobanu with putting up posters all over the city, helping with advertising and other organizational details in cities near Bucharest to promote those concerts, and wrapping up some administrative tasks.

He wrote:

“We got home last night delighted. I'd like to thank you for our time together and to ask for forgiveness because I could not help you more. May the Lord bless you and forgive me.

I was surprised by the prayer my little boy said tonight as he went to bed:

Lord, I thank you for sending us such chorus members. They sang after my own heart. Please help us meet these chorus members again; I love these people so much! Be with us and with them to get to America safely because there are a lot of dangers there...”

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment