Friday, May 1, 2009

Blessings in Romania continue

By Alin Apostol

Alin shared the following message:

I am speechless! I knew God was up to doing something, but had no idea He would bless me sooooo much!

I may sound a little selfish, but indeed through the mission of OAMC He blessed my family, my church, my country, my whole ministry here. What an incredible experience!

People are calling and e-mailing every day saying it was the best program they saw the Adventist Church do. People felt comfortable enough to invite non-SDA’s.

One of the members in our chorus from Botosani was sharing with the prayer group Wednesday night what happened at the Sunday concert in Botosani. Both his mom and his aunt never came to a program in the Church even though he insisted very much in the past. They are Orthodox. But since he had bought them tickets, they came at the public hall where we held our concert.

It was during the intermission right after we had our hymn sing in the round that the mother went outside, but his aunt remained on her seat. She picked up the conversation with two Orthodox ladies sitting in the row behind them. One of them was saying to the other among other things, “If Heaven is this nice I would like to be there.” She was so impressed by the whole program and by this comment that she keeps on telling everyone about it. And while sharing this with us, the chorus member had a huge grin on his face – because his family finally got in touch with the church and opened up the way for great things to happen in the future.

He became Adventist seven years ago, after his dad, who had joined the church, died of cancer. He is a very, very sincere guy. I am happy that OAMC opened the door for his family to see a glimpse of what Heaven is going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment