Sunday, April 19, 2009

Romanian musicians enjoying experience with concerts


From Alexandra Honciuc and Mihaela Ivan, orchestra musicians
Received Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 9:09 a.m. Pacific

Hi!

We are Alexandra Honciuc and Mihaela Ivan from Romania, Iasi.

We're playing violin and viola in orchestra which sang [played] with the choir. We enjoyed a lot this experience because we met new and interesting people, with the same wish to sing.

We love American’s style, their way of living, because we they smile a lot and they are very funny some times. It was a pleasure for us to sing [play] among them. We hope they enjoyed as well.

Maybe next time we will sing also with you, in America....just joking. Good luck in your activities, and we hope we will meet again.


From Emerich Gherca and Emanuela Gherca, orchestra musicians (believed to be brother and sister)
Received Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 9:09 a.m. Pacific

I'm cellist in the orchestra from Iasi and I like the way I was treated as a person and as an artist. I am glad that I could be part of this project because I have the opportunity to glorify the Lord with my gift.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment