Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Concert in Galati

First Concert in Galati

By Denny Nutter
Received Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 10:05 p.m. Pacific

On Thursday our group boarded the buses and headed to the Adventist church in Galati. We were greeted warmly by the pastor, who was with us at during our practice sessions at the seminary. The church ladies had prepared a scrumptious feast for us.

The church was packed for our 6 p.m. concert and the Lord blessed. My personal reward was the warm hugs from one of our church brethren who repeated over and over again with tears in his eyes, “I love you so much! God bless you!” I'm sure that many others in the group experienced the same.

To be perfectly honest, as we sang “We have this Hope,” I had goose bumps all over and tears filled my own eyes as I looked at the sincere faces in our audience. Of course, the other eye was constantly on Lou when I could see him (we were very crowded on the platform)!

No comments:

Post a Comment